Notice for the procedure Admission Cancellation Notice for the procedure to avail BPL Studentship Intake CapacityNCC Selection Form
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Information related to admission under CBCS :
- “Honours Program” means the Honours Course in a particular subject. You may select maximum 3 subjects preference for Honours.
- Only “Program” means General / Pass Course. i.e. B.A. Program / B.Sc. Program / B.Com. Program.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- 10 + 2 marksheet
- Date of birth proof
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- PH certificate
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.